Extraordinary Engineering LLC has over ten years of experience developing embedded applications. We are skilled in a
wide variety of platforms, languages, protocols, technologies and applications. We are able to take a feature from
requirements to design to development to commercial release. Listed below are just some of the capabilities we can
bring to your organization:
- Java AWT/Swing
- Visual Basic
- Native Exchange (MSRPC/MAPI)
- Apache with OpenSSL
- Pcap/Libnids libraries
- ACE libraries
- Xerces XML parser
- PostgreSQL/MySql databases
- LDAP/RADIUS/TACACS AAA services
- Dreamweaver/Fireworks web tools
- Perforce/Subversion SCM
- Bugzilla/Mantis bug trackers
- Make/Ant/Luntbuild build tools
- Configuration daemon, storing system settings in XML files, with automatic upgrade and downgrade support,
for use in a traffic capture appliance.
- Daemon to store, index, search and retrieve messages for a traffic capture appliance, using PostgreSQL for
indexing and NFS offbox storage.
- DHTML GUI from conception to alpha, including PHP backend and configuration transport, for an embedded device.
- Multi-boot loader and software upgrade mechanism for BSD based appliance.
- Transparent user authentication using cookies and IP addresses.
- TACACS+/RADIUS (AAA) packet tracing to display a splash page when an ISP user first logs in.
- Support for sending heartbeat diagnostic messages using HTTP POST for a web caching appliance.
- For a wafer polishing tool, a predictor to determine when to turn on pre-wetting pumps based on
past behavior to reduce tool wait times.
- Software tracing support, storing device activities in order to debug problems in the field.
- Initial product design and build-up/running of engineering team for early stage startup.